Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bed Head Elasticate Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner

I am a BzzAgent and I was accepted to participate in a new campaign from Bed Head.  I got a little box to my door full of free goodies to try out.  This was my first FREE product that I've received as a blogger and I was really excited to try it!  I have to admit, I'm kind of a T-shirt and jeans kind of gal when it comes to every day living and I would say that probably about 5 days a week I sport a ponytail.  I'm such a Mom!  Well I guess I can't lump all Mom's in my frump category so scratch that, I'm lazy unless I have a reason not to be :)

I got called in to substitute teach so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to break out of my routine and try out my Free Bed Head Elasticate Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner! 


This is my frizzy crazy hair before I got in the shower:

 


This is what my hair looked like after showering and using my new Bed Hed Shampoo and Conditioner! I  blow dried my hair and brushed it out.  Wow what a difference.


It was silky and smooth and felt so soft! I had to laugh at myself becuase I kept running my fingers through it.  And look, it hung straight down, no crazy wave in the back :)  My hair hasn't felt like that in a long time.


Still a little frizzy at the end.  I need to get my split ends cut off since I haven't had my hair cut in months, but still the new shampoo and conditioner made a huge improvement!

 
I'm already to go teach now :)

What do you think?

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...